Quick karma.

I am not a religious person, but we all believe in something (or believe in nothing), and we choose exactly those theses that are most suitable for our worldview.

I believe that everything in the world is energy (this is even proven by science), in reincornation and karma (this is not proven by science). And I believe that you need to pay attention to the signs and clues that life gives you (but I am not attentive at all and never see them).
In general, I try to live in such a way as to maintain inner harmony and calm.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t always work. If my concerns are related to something that I can’t control, then I have to accept it. But if my concerns are related to my actions, then I choose to adjust my behavior.

So, a couple of days ago I was in the store and was unreasonably annoyed, rude and harsh with the staff (two girls).
I didn’t say anything offensive, but my facial expressions and mannerisms weren’t nice. By the way, I’m not a scandalous person at all, it’s just that I have a keen sense of justice. And that’s why I decided to go back to apologize (on the same day).

And the whole day was very sunny and pleasant. Except for a small gap when I was on my way back to the store. That’s when the downpour suddenly started, I had nowhere to hide and I got totally wet. As they say “karma is a bi*ch”, especially quick one.

But I took it positively, went to apologize, received punishment and now my karma is clear again and my conscience does not bother me anymore.
Do you believe in karma and have you ever experienced a quick karma?

1. cupcakecache says:

While working in the UAE, I really want to know what the store clerks and others might have remarked about foreigners. I am sure not all was complimentary as their rules and fines were stiff for those disobeying. Do I believe in Karma? I hoped it worked when one of them said something nasty about me or to me for not being a believer in their rules or not knowing in come cases the rules they followed.

I hope so as well 🙌

2. margaret21 says:

How lovely that you went to apologise for something they might well have forgotten about. Karma? Not sure. The jury is out.

Yes, I don’t like to feel guilty and spoil someone’s day with my bad mood 🙈

3. MNSKY says:

Karma is more than just ‘Going Around’ locally…both a ‘Transmitter’ to the Universe & a ‘Receiver’ from it. That requires unimaginable energy…

I agree with you ☺️👍

4. Years ago when I lived in the city I was walking down my block to the corner store when a boy riding a bicycle suddenly came up from behind, intentionally buzzing me so close that I felt the wind he caused as he passed. I suppose he was trying to get my attention because he turned to look back at me a moment later and hence neglected to notice the large crack in the sidewalk right in his path, which immediately caused the bike to catapult him over the handlebars. I already had a reputation in the neighborhood for being a witch and giving people the evil eye, so I’m sure this must have confirmed that. lol

OMG that’s how you described this situation, I just felt like I was there 😅
      And I hope that boy was okay 🙈 And I also hope you weren’t too bothered by being called a witch 🙃

1. Thanks! Well, I imagine he must’ve gotten a bit bruised and scraped up but he got right back up on his bike and resumed speeding down the sidewalk. As for being called a witch, never been bothered by that because I am one. 🙂

😄👍

5. I’m studying karma and the laws that operate around it. It is basically cause and effect but with a little more to it. I don’t know about instant karma. I think of it more in the long term. As following us into future lives of coming to us in this one from former lives. I like what’s been said by others as well about Transmitter/Receiver and unimaginable energy.

So you think that karma passes with us from past lives and is transmitted to future ones? 🤔
      Because I think it just affects who you’re going to be next time…

6. the karma is everywhere and in everyone. It’s a natural way, like rain or sun. I like your sincerity. Courage!

7. Ja ich mag diese Aufrichtigkeit auch. Sie trägt zu meiner inneren Balance bei. Ich sollte mich mal mit Karma befassen.

8. I don’t know enough about Karma, but it would be nice to think of some kind of justice …
    Just the fact that you thought about apologizing or being “punished” for something most people don’t even consider restores hope to humanity.

I went to apologize because I felt guilty and didn’t want someone’s day ruined because of my rudeness.

1. The world would need more Sofia! ❤

☺️🤗

I can’t understand Karma. How it’s possible ?

1. Everything that is born must die. Whatever arises must fall. Karma is a natural balance that allows the existence and maintenance of the world and everything in it. Outside karma is Nirvana. But Nirvana alone, too, is nothing without karma, that is, samsara.
      At least that is the Buddhist way and belief.

“In Indian religions, the term more specifically refers to a principle of cause and effect, often descriptively called the principle of karma, wherein intent and actions of an individual (cause) influence the future of that individual (effect):[2] Good intent and good deeds contribute to good karma and happier rebirths, while bad intent and bad deeds contribute to bad karma and bad rebirths”

10. chattykerry says:

I like to believe in Karma but I am not sure that really bad people get truly punished. That was a very kind action to go back to the store – I am sure the assistants really appreciated it. I got thoroughly soaked this week in a thunderstorm – I don’t remember doing anything that bad!!!

11. Priti says:

Maybe Karma has great effects in life but we can see very often people do wrong without any punishment. Well shared