War is destruction, death, hatred and pain. And there’s no excuse for that. But in addition to influencing the politics, economy, trade of the whole world, it, unfortunately, also affects individual peoples, families, destinies. Including mine.
Probably in the future all these events will be told in the dry language of history, but now it doesn’t get any easier and it hurts.
I realized that during this time I have changed a lot. If you’re wondering how, here are a few examples:
1. Six months ago I had plans and ideas for the future, now I refuse to plan anything, and thoughts about the future cause anxiety and panic in me, so I try to avoid them.
2. I used to be one of those people who didn’t believe in the power of psychology and that depression existed. I’ve always had a stable mood without an emotional swing. And now I go to a psychologist and cry a lot (and I’m finally not ashamed of it). but it doesn’t always help to cope with the nagging feeling inside me. Because of these emotions, sometimes I think that it would be easier just never exist. But I still have periods when I feel that everything is not in vain and I can be happy.
3. In my past life I could afford basic adult entertainments (movies, cafes, shopping ets), now I can’t save money. Because I don’t have them 😆🙈
4. I used to always work and support myself. Now I’m on the government’s support.
5. I’ve always been comfortable alone, but now I’ve started to realize the importance and value of family relationships (maybe it’s not a war but age has affected me).
6. My hair has grown back!
Have you felt any changes in yourself during this time. And if so, which ones?